SOL Advisory Board
For the purpose of quality assurance the project consortium is completed by so called SOLAB (SOL Advisory Board). The SOLAB consists of organisations with an international scope of its activities that has proven expertise in the field of RS. The SOLAB will consist of the following organisations with their particular responsibility:
- ETSC - European Transport Safety Council, Brussels (BE) -- Road safety programmes and action plans:
- GRSP - Global Road Safety Partnership of the Intern. Red Cross, Geneva (CH) -- Road safety training:
- Cities for Mobility, CfM – worldwide network for sustainable urban mobility Stuttgart (DE) -- Road safety and sustainable mobility:
- Cities for Children CfC - European network with focus on road safety for children, Stuttgart (DE) – Children road safety
- FAI - Italian Federation of Truck Transporters, Rome (IT) -- Road safety in goods transport
The SOL consortium is convinced that international expert organisations can make a much more qualified external appraisal of the project implementation process than any consultancy company or university which has only focussed expertise and lacks the transnational experience on RS issues.
The tenth edition of the SOL eMagazine is now available. This issue provides you with information about the Final Conference that will take place on the 27th of May 2013 in Brussels, last statistics on road safety data published 2012 by the European Commission and on a research on people who drive for work and their accidents risk.
| read more